Larry Perkins, CEO and Founder of SierraConstellation Partners, has more than 15 years of management consulting and advisory experience with companies undergoing transition. Larry has enhanced business performance for numerous companies on projects ranging from interim management, profit improvement and working capital management to strategic planning and transaction execution.
Prior to founding SCP, Larry was a senior managing director and regional leader of a national consulting firm where he was responsible for business development, marketing, staffing, and general management of the firm’s western region. Larry joined the firm in 2010 when it acquired El Molino Advisors, a company he founded in January 2007 and led as the CEO.
Larry began his career in the strategic consulting group of Arthur Andersen after graduating from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business. He also attended Polytechnic School in Pasadena where he has served on the school’s board of directors. He is currently on the board of Heart of Los Angeles, and two corporate boards based in Los Angeles, and is a member of the Young Presidents Organization.
- Served as CRO to a multi-site skilled nursing facility operator where he stabilized operations and cash flow resulting in the successful disposition of each of the facilities to contiguous operators.
- Served as CRO to a consumer product manufacturing company where he was responsible for operating the business through the restructuring that ultimately yielded a return to investors 300% greater than originally anticipated through the sale of the business.
- Served as Financial Advisor to a $120 million privately held telecom provider where he managed day-to-day operations and augmented management through the sale process.
- Provided financial advisory services to a $300 million clothing retailer during its out of court restructuring and geographic consolidation.
- Financial Advisor to a $100 million high-end optical retailer where he provided operational and financial strategies to restructure the business.