Philip Kaestle is a director at SierraConstellation Partners where he provides financial and operational consulting services to companies in transition. He is skilled in debt and equity capital raising, interim management, debt workouts, commercial banking, forecasting and portfolio management across a variety of industries, including: financial services, media, entertainment, manufacturing, aerospace and real estate.
Prior to joining SCP, Philip was an associate vice president in OneWest Bank’s Media and Entertainment Finance Group where he was responsible for structuring, underwriting and executing new senior debt transactions and recapitalizations for media and entertainment companies. He was also a senior financial analyst in OneWest Bank’s Commercial Real Estate Group, responsible for managing and liquidating non-performing real estate assets.
Before joining OneWest Bank, Philip was an associate at Arch Bay Capital, a Southern California based real estate investment fund. He started his career as an investment banking analyst with Imperial Capital, LLC in Los Angeles, focused on mergers, acquisitions and restructuring.
Philip holds a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Economics from Claremont McKenna College. He is originally from Seattle and currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Provided interim management, financial and operational restructuring advisory services to a musical instrument manufacturing company where he successfully integrated the acquisition of a major division of a major competitor and restructured the debt with lenders.
- Financial advisor to a manufacturer of wholesale pies where he managed an orderly wind down of the business and the eventual sale of the company’s remaining assets, resulting in full repayment to the senior lender.
- Bank advisor to a non-theatrical digital and video distributor where he provided detailed analysis around financial performance and exit strategies.
- Financial advisor to a diversified industrial service provider where he successfully raised additional senior debt to fund acquisitions.
- Underwrote a $40 million equity investment in a diversified manufacturer of precision engineered aerospace components.
- Financial advisor to a moving services company where he successfully generated liquidity through a refinance of a commercial real estate asset.