William White, a director at SierraConstellation Partners, has over 12 years of experience advising companies and creditor groups through complex transactions, including in- and out-of-court restructurings, distressed mergers and acquisitions, and challenging financings.
He has worked with clients across a variety of industries and executed transactions ranging in size from less than $100 million to over $20 billion. His industry experience includes apparel, automotive, consumer retail, manufacturing, distribution, infrastructure, technology and telecommunications.
Before joining SCP, Mr. White served in an interim management role at Naartjie Custom Kids, Inc., a designer, manufacturer and retailer of branded children’s apparel, where he supported the day-to-day operations of the business and managed a restructuring process resulting in multiple asset sales and the wind down of its U.S. operations.
Prior to Naartjie, Mr. White was a vice president in the restructuring group at Rothschild, Inc. in New York. He also worked as a financial analyst in the financial restructuring group at Houlihan Lokey and as a financial analyst in the corporate finance group at Ernst & Young.
Mr. White holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern California and earned his MBA from New York University.
- Served as interim manager of a designer, manufacturer and retailer of branded children’s apparel operating 82 stores and an e-commerce platform during its restructuring and sale of assets.
- Advised a leading manufacturer of waste handling and recycling equipment in North America on the consensual out-of-court restructuring of $725 million in debt obligations.
- Advised a leading global manufacturer of wire harnesses on its $325 million pre-packaged restructuring.
- Advised a global Tier 1 automotive supplier during its Chapter 11 restructuring of approximately $22.2 billion of pre-petition liabilities.
- Advised a Tier 2 industrial supplier on its $335 million pre-negotiated restructuring.