Boris Zikratov, a Director at SierraConstellation Partners, has advised on a variety of transactions – totaling over $20 billion – throughout the US, Europe, Russia and Africa. His experience ranges across a broad spectrum of strategic financial advisory assignments, including distressed asset sales, public and private debt refinancing, mergers & acquisitions, and public equity placements.
Throughout his career, Boris has worked closely with numerous industries, including agriculture, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, gaming, media & entertainment, metals & mining, real estate, telecom, and transportation.
In his current role, Boris focuses on restructuring and reorganization assignments, including Chapter 11 bankruptcies, assignments for the benefit of creditors (ABCs), liquidations, wind-downs, and strategic assessments for Boards of Directors, financial sponsors and lenders.
Prior to SCP, Boris worked for six years in Morgan Stanley’s investment banking division in Los Angeles and London. He started his career at a Russia-focused investment bank in Moscow.
Boris received his Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service degree from Georgetown University, where he majored in International Economics.
- Advisor to NORPAC, one of the largest frozen vegetable suppliers in the Pacific Northwest, on its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing and prospective 363 asset sales.
- Advisor to one of the largest pet toy distributors in the US, where he helped validate its financial forecast and identify key areas of potential operational improvements.
- Advisor to one of the largest writing instrument manufacturers and distributors in the US, where he helped develop a detailed cash flow monitoring tool-kit.
- Advisor to a paper and plastic distributor in Southern California, helping manage a marketing and sale process.
- Advisor to one of the largest residential solar franchise installers, where he helped manage day-to-day financial operations and an out-of-court restructuring.
- Advisor on the sale of a mid-major Hollywood film studio, helping management to develop key strategic initiatives to enhance shareholder value, as well as assisting in diligence and valuation efforts.
- Advisor to a casino-focused real estate investment trust on its acquisition of certain gaming assets, and subsequent lease-back to existing operators.
- Advisor on over a dozen equity and debt transactions for emerging markets companies, overseeing the broader transaction process, investor marketing and deal syndication.