Tim Bossidy is a Director at SierraConstellation Partners with a significant track record of financial and operational consulting services to companies in transition. His advisory experience extends across turnaround management, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and conducting financial modeling and forecasting across a variety of industries including: cannabis, consumer/retail, agriculture, media/entertainment, oil and gas, healthcare tech and healthcare services.
Prior to joining SCP, Tim worked as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs. There he focused on mergers and acquisitions, alongside initial public offerings, other equity transactions and debt financing. Prior to Goldman Sachs, Tim worked as a credit analyst at The Travelers Companies, where he covered high yield and investment grade bonds across the oil and gas and municipal sectors.
Tim holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and English from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from Kellogg School of Management. He is originally from Connecticut and currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Interim management, advisory and financial modeling services to a cannabis company to organize and re-build finance and accounting departments, forecast cash flows for retail and cultivation entities, implement financial controls and prepare company for a capital raise.
- Financial advisory to a cannabis company to implement cash management tools, oversee significant cost improvements, improve working capital and borrowing base management and repair lender relationship through improved forecasting.
- Interim CFO role as part of CRO team for $500mm+ discount retail chain with international supply chain. Constructed operating model and turnaround plan to spearhead successful 363 sale of 85 stores out of bankruptcy. Led finance department, including cash management, in addition to daily operations across departments and over 5,000 employees to ensure maximum stakeholder recovery.
- Interim CFO role for $40mm+ women’s fashion company. Oversaw restructuring, lender negotiations and Company-wide cost-cutting efforts to drive Company from significant losses towards profitability. Also led process for PO financing and additional rescue financing to give Company operational runway through a sales process. Implemented forecasting model and improved budgeting and financial controls to repair lender relationship and guide Company and lender through over-advance situation. Helped hire full-time CFO to lead Company upon SCP exit.
- Advisor to a healthcare services company where executed a successful sale to a financial sponsor. Worked with company management to structure a deal to work around potential overhanging liabilities and identify synergies across potential buyers. Led diligence and valuation efforts ahead of transaction close.
- Advisor to a retail company in financing and executing a management-led take private transaction. Led diligence and financial modeling efforts.
- Informal advisor to several start-ups and lenders within cannabis landscape.