Timothy Bossidy, a Director at SierraConstellation Partners, provides financial and operational consulting services to companies in transition. His advisory experience extends across mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and conducting financial modeling and forecasting across a variety of industries including: consumer/retail, media/entertainment, oil and gas, healthcare tech and healthcare services.
Prior to joining SCP, Tim was an Associate in West Region Advisory as part of the Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Division. There he focused on mergers and acquisitions, alongside initial public offerings, other equity transactions and debt financing. Prior to Goldman Sachs, Tim worked as a credit analyst at The Travelers Companies, where he covered high yield and investment grade bonds across the oil and gas and municipal sectors.
Tim holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and English from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from Kellogg School of Management. He is originally from Connecticut and currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Interim CFO role as part of CRO team for $500mm+ discount retail chain with international supply chain. Constructed operating model and turnaround plan to spearhead successful 363 sale of 85 stores out of bankruptcy. Led Finance department, including cash management, in addition to daily operations across departments and over 5,000 employees to ensure orderly winddown of estate assets and maximum stakeholder recovery.
- Interim CFO role as part of CRO team for $40mm+ women’s fashion company. Oversaw restructuring, lender negotiations and Company-wide cost-cutting efforts. Also led process for PO financing and additional rescue financing to give Company and Production operational runway through a sale. Company lead for diligence during sales process. Constructed thirteen-week cash flow model to repair lender relationship and guide Company and lender through over-advance situation.
- Advisor to a healthcare services company where executed a successful sale to a financial sponsor. Worked with company management to structure a deal to work around potential overhanging liabilities and identify synergies across potential buyers. Led diligence and valuation efforts ahead of transaction close.
- Advisor to a retail company in financing and executing a management-led take private transaction. Led diligence and financial modeling efforts.
- Multiple cases and advisory roles involving diligence efforts, thirteen-week cash flow construction, valuation and operational model construction and redesign.